About this product
Give the gift of membership to The Center for Fiction—it’s the perfect present for your literary loved ones!
When you buy a gift membership, your order confirmation email includes a printable certificate that you can present to the recipient! It includes information on how to obtain a membership card. Please be assured that we will not contact the gift recipient unless you specifically request that we do so.
We ask that you provide the recipient’s full name, email address, and mailing address in the Additional Notes field at checkout. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Access* to our tech-free Reading Room, tech-friendly Lounge, and Terrace with single-use guest passes (see below)
- Borrowing privileges from our circulating collection of over 70,000 titles
- 10% discount on events, workshops, reading groups, and bookstore and cafe purchases
- Early access to workshops, reading groups, and special events
- Free monthly member reading group
- Access to sister libraries in the Membership Libraries Group
- Invitations to members-only social events throughout the year
- Members-only discounted Book of the Month (for Individual and Dual members)
- Members-only discounted Children’s Book of the Month (for Family-level members)
- Invitations to members-only family events throughout the year (for Family-level members)
- Individual memberships are for one person and include 2 single-use guest passes.
- Dual memberships are for two people living at a single address and include 4 single-use guest passes.
- Family memberships are for three or more people living at a single address and include 7 single-use guest passes.
Membership is a tax-deductible donation to The Center for Fiction with benefits that are subject to change.
*You must present proof of vaccination upon your arrival to the member spaces. Mask wearing will be required throughout the building. Accepted vaccination proofs include:
- your CDC vaccination card (or an image of it)
- your Excelsior pass (or a printout of it)
- a record of vaccination from the healthcare provider who gave you your vaccine
In compliance with developing guidelines issued by federal, state, and our local government, we ask that all visitors to The Center for Fiction’s member spaces provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19. If you remain unvaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation.