About this product
Last chance! For a limited time, enjoy 45% off new and gift memberships to the Center for Fiction! Use code NEWMEMBER45 at checkout.
Give the gift of membership to The Center for Fiction—it’s the perfect present for your literary loved ones!
When you buy a gift membership, your order confirmation email includes a printable certificate that you can present to the recipient! It includes information on how to obtain a membership card. Please be assured that we will not contact the gift recipient unless you specifically request that we do so.
We ask that you provide the recipient’s full name, email address, and mailing address in the Additional Notes field at checkout. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership for the year to the recipient of your choice
- Borrowing privileges from our circulating collection of over 70,000 titles
- 10% discount on online events, workshops, reading groups, and bookstore purchases
- Early bird ticketing to special events
- Free monthly afternoon book group led by our Head Librarian Allison Escoto year-round
- Discounted rates on space rentals
Members must be 13+. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult member.
Dual Memberships are for two people living at a single address and include 4 single-use guest day passes.
Household Memberships are for 3+ people living at a single address and include 7 single-use guest day passes.
*For over 25 years, The Center has not permitted the use of laptops or cellphones by general members to encourage our community to unplug and sink into a good book or conversation without interruption from our devices. While peaceful, it is not meant to be a silent space and we do encourage members to strike up a conversation with each other.