About this product
General Membership: Dual
- Borrowing privileges from our circulating collection of over 70,000 titles
- Use of our spacious tech-free members lounge and meeting rooms*
- 10% discount on events, workshops, reading groups, and bookstore and café-bar purchases
- Evening cocktail bar service starting winter 2020! The upstairs member lounge will transform into a warm and inviting evening cocktail bar, open only to you and your guests!
- Early bird ticketing to special events
- Free monthly afternoon book group led by our Head Librarian Allison Escoto year-round
- Discounted rates on space rentals
- Unlimited guests. Must be accompanied by a member during their visit.
Dual memberships are for two people living at a single address. Members must be 13+. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult member.
*For over 25 years, The Center has not permitted the use of laptops or cellphones by general members to encourage our community to unplug and sink into a good book or conversation without interruption from our devices. While peaceful, it is not meant to be a silent space and we do encourage members to strike up a conversation with each other.