How to register/create an account:
- Go to www.crowdcast.io/discover. In the upper righthand corner, there is a button that says “sign-in” next to “start trial”. Click “sign in.”
- If you have an account, enter your email and password. If not, there will be a button below where you enter your email that says “or sign up instead”. Click on that, and it will allow you to put in your email address and create a password so you can make an account.
- Once you’ve done either of these, it will take you to your homepage. On the left-hand side, there is a bar where you can view the events you’re a part of (“joined events”) or your profile (“My profile”).
Note: to go from your homepage and the website’s discover page, click the orange Crowdcast symbol in the upper lefthand corner. (It will appear with your other “joined events” and “my profile” tabs when you hover your mouse over it.) To get back to your homepage when you’re on the discover page, click the black button that says “dashboard” in the upper-righthand corner.
How to make sure you’ve joined an event:
Hover your mouse over the Crowdcast symbol in the upper lefthand corner, where you will see a “joined events” button as well as a “my profile” button below that. If you click on “joined events”, it will show all of your upcoming events, so you can make sure you’ve registered.
Audio/Video troubleshooting during an event:
If you don’t see anything happening and it’s time for the event to begin, press the green “play” button or “Let me in”.
If the screen freezes or the audio drops or cuts out, you can:
- Refresh your browser. This fixes things 99% of the time.
- Hit “Help” at the top of the screen (that enters you into compatibility mode).
- Click the settings cog icon on the bottom right corner and switch to 360p
- Make sure you are in Chrome or Firefox.
Note for mobile users:
- iPhones and iPads have a free app for the best mobile experience. If you experience difficulties, you can close the app and reopen.
- Android users must use the browser (Chrome or Firefox)