Contact Esther McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-755-6710 for all benefit-related inquiries.
2011 Sponsorship Levels
$25,000 (Emerging Writers Sponsorship Level)
It’s harder than ever for emerging writers to fund the early stages of their careers. Your donation at this level supports The Center’s NYC Emerging Writers Fellowship Program, which provides grants, space in our Writers Studio, mentorships with editors and agents, and public readings to early-career writers in New York City. At this level, you receive recognition as a Lead Sponsor on all print, email and web materials in the coming year.
You also receive:
- Recognition as Benefit and Awards Dinner Leader with logo/name prominently placed on all printed materials
- A prime table (with seating for 10) with noted author at table
- Complimentary full page ad in event program with prime placement
- Lead acknowledgement on signage at event
- Recognition on all written materials including press releases
- Acknowledgement from the podium
- Public relations/photo opportunities
$10,000 (New Readers Sponsorship Level)
Your donation at this level supports Kids Read/Books for NYC Schools, The Center’s program to encourage New York City public school students to develop a love of reading. We bring middle and high school students to the Center to hear authors read and talk about their books, and we work with teachers to incorporate each author’s work into the class curriculum prior to the visit, so that kids get the most out of the encounter. We also donate books to school classes and libraries. At this level, you receive recognition as a Benefactor on all print, email and web materials in the coming year.
You also receive:
- Recognition as Benefit and Awards Dinner Benefactor on printed, web and email materials relating to the event
- A prime table (with seating for 10)
- Complimentary half page ad in event program
- Acknowledgement on signage at event
- Recognition in all written materials
- Acknowledgment from the podium
- Recognition as a Patron in all printed materials
- One table (with seating for 10)
- Listing in the event program
First Novel Advocates (Pair of Tickets)
Your donation at this level helps underwrite the participation of emerging writers, including the seven authors shortlisted for the Center’s Flaherty-Dunnan First Novel Prize. The winner will be announced at the dinner.
- Seating at a table with a well-known author
- Recognition as a First Novel Advocate in all printed materials
- Two (2) tickets to the dinner.
Friend (Single Ticket)
- Recognition as a Friend in all printed materials
- One (1) ticket to the dinner.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Maria & Woodrow Campbell
Leigh S. Curry
Darhansoff & Verrill
Hachette Book Group
Elizabeth Birkelund Oberbeck
Al & Rosa Silverman
Simon & Schuster
William Morris Endeavor